Enrollment in the Part Time Homeschool Partnership program for the 2023 - 2024 school year is currently open for grades K-12.
Applications are being accepted for students who reside in one of the following counties: Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Ottawa.
Enrollment Eligibility (2023 - 2024)
- Residency in the State of Michigan
- High School students must be less than 20 years old by September 1, 2023, and not have already obtained a GED or high school diploma.
- Elementary students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2023 (for the 2023 - 2024 school year).
- All Homeschool Partnership students may not be enrolled or participating in any other public or private school program.
Student Application Process
STEP 1: JIA Application for Enrollment
The application is a brief survey for students and parents to complete together. Some questions require input from both perspectives. This survey is for informational purposes only and will not be scored. Answer the questions honestly to determine if online learning is best for you and your student.
STEP 2: District Registration
Using the link provided, any parent or guardian may complete an enrollment registration electronically.
The following documents are required as part of the online registration process.
- Proof of Residency (photocopy of a utility bill, house buy/rental agreement)
- Photocopy of your child’s original birth certificate
- Up-to-date Immunization Record or Waiver
- Additional documents if applicable (court orders, custody documents, etc.)
- All incoming Kindergartners must complete a Health Appraisal Form that can be found on the district website.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please call the JIA Offices at 616.457.8477 or email [email protected]