The Jenison Public Schools Board of Education is consists of seven dedicated members of the community who provide oversight for the District. Members of the community are welcome at all JPS Board of Education meetings where the Board reviews and takes action on various items of the District.
- All Board of Education (BOE) meetings are open to the public and are in public, but are not of the public.
- When: Regular BOE meetings are held at the beginning of each month, starting at 6:30 pm
- Where: 8375 20th Ave., Jenison, MI 49428
- Public Participation:Available at each meeting and 3 minutes are allotted to each individual.
- Each person wishing to address the Board of Education will be asked to identify him or herself by name and address on the designated sign-up sheet or this Google Form prior to the start of the meeting.
- Board Workshops: Board workshops are held in addition to regular meetings and are held to update Board members on information pertinent to the District. No official Board action is taken at Board workshops. Workshops begin at 6:00 pm
- Questions? If you have questions regarding BOE meetings or policies established by the Board, please contact the Administration offices at 616-457-8890
Board Agendas, Notices & Minutes
Bylaws, Policies & Administrative Regulations
2023-2024 Board Meeting Schedule