K-5 Full Time Program
Elementary school students in grades K - 5 engage in a mastery-based digital curriculum, which is delivered and supported by JIA teachers. All students are provided with a personalized academic plan with regular informal assessments to support learning. Elementary students utilize a web-based platform along with on campus learning opportunities throughout the school year.
Elementary School students enrolled in JIA are provided with the following opportunities through Jenison Public Schools:
- Participation in extracurricular clubs and activities
- Weekly virtual class sessions with their JIA teacher
- On campus STEM education lessons
- Technical and academic parent support
- Monthly field trips and activities