"All students will grow intellectually, emotionally and socially while becoming lifelong learners."
- National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award
Bursley Elementary - 2015
Pinewood Elementary - 2017
- U.S. News & World Report Best high Schools in America
- Newsweek's Best High Schools in America
2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013,
- Washington Post's America's Most Challenging High Schools
2011, 2012, 2013
- 100 Best Communities in the Nation for Music Education
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- A GRAMMY Foundation Signature School
2002, 2003, 2004
- Capturing Kids' Hearts National Schools Showcase Award
Bauerwood Elementary - 2018
2018-2019 Online Pre-Registration
Double Up Food Bucks at Ottawa County Farmers Markets
Double Up Food Bucks is a program that allows Bridge Card (SNAP/EBT) holders to double their spending power! When participants shop with their Bridge Card at participating farmers markets, they get FREE Double Up Food Bucks tokens for Michigan grown fruits & veggies, up to $20 a day. No registration- no hassle!
Jenison High School has again been named by US News and World Report as one of the “Best High Schools” in America!
Elementary Start/End Times:
8:45 - First Bell
3:41 - School Dismissed
Junior/Senior High Start/End Times:
8:00 - 1st Hour
2:43 - School Dismissed
Before and After School Care
2018-2019 Before and After School Care Registration Forms for TK-6th graders are available here.
Parent Bus Tracking System
JPS parents can now find out exactly where their child's school bus is on the route and estimated time of arrival to their stop. In order to do this, each parent must follow these steps;
- Register - Register for the Tracking System
- Log In - After you have completed the Registration process you can Log in and track your child's bus!