JIA Junior High School provides personalized learning experiences for students in grades 6-8 by providing mastery-based programming with flexible options. Our committed teachers at JIA understand that junior high is a time of transition when students need a stable learning environment that fosters a positive atmosphere of cooperation and respect. By challenging students with high expectations, students grow as critical thinkers and life-long learners.
Junior High School students enrolled in JIA are provided with the following learning options through Jenison Public Schools:
- Split Schedule Learning Options: Students may elect to take 1-2 face-to-face courses at Jenison Junior High.
- Learning Center on JIA’s campus & Virtual Learning Center
- Live virtual class sessions weekly
- STEM-focused curriculum available
- Educational Development Plans (EDPs)
- Enrollment in High School Courses
- Participation in MHSAA Athletics, Clubs, Organizations, and Extracurricular Activities
- Participation in Performing Arts and Music Programs
- Jenison Student I.D.