Welcome to JIA Senior High!
JIA Senior High School provides personalized learning experiences for students in grades 9-12 by providing the highest quality learning opportunities with flexible options. Our committed senior high staff believes in challenging students with high expectations that help them grow as critical thinkers and life-long learners to reach their post-secondary goals. JIA Senior High provides a rigorous curriculum to prepare students to be successful citizens in our ever-changing world. With Dual Enrollment, Advanced Placement, online, and blended options, JIA students truly receive a personalized educational plan.
JIA Senior High Learning Options
Senior High School students enrolled in JIA are provided with the following learning options through Jenison Public Schools:
- Online Learning Options: Completely online courses utilizing Blackboard
- Blended Learning Options: Blend of traditional face-to-face classroom meetings supported by online courses utilizing Blackboard
- Traditional Face-to-Face Options: offered as a split schedule at Jenison Senior High
- Learning Center on JIA’s campus and Virtual Learning Center
- Personalized Mentoring with assigned Mentor Teacher
- Live Virtual Class Connect Sessions Weekly
- STEM focus with College Prep Engineering Program
- Educational Development Plans (EDPs)
- College Prep Programming, Dual Enrollment, and Advanced Placement (AP) options
- Participation in MHSAA Athletics, Clubs, Organizations, and Extracurricular Activities
- Participation in Performing Arts and Music Programs
- Jenison Student I.D.