Enrollment in the Part Time Homeschool Partnership program for the 2020 - 2021 school year is currently open for grades K-12.
Applications are being accepted for students who reside in one of the following counties: Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Ottawa.
Enrollment Eligibility (2020 - 2021)
- Residency in the State of Michigan
- High School students must be less than 20 years old by September 1, 2020, and not have already obtained a GED or high school diploma.
- Elementary students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020 (for the 2020-2021 school year).
All Homeschool Partnership students may not be enrolled or participating in any other public or private school program.
Student Application Process
STEP 1: Part Time Homeschool Partnership (K-12) Application
Before completing the district registration in Step 2, please access the following link, answer the questions as thoroughly as possible.
STEP 2: District Registration
Using the link provided, any parent or guardian may complete an enrollment registration electronically.
The Following paperwork is required for enrollment:
- Proof of Residency: School Personnel must have a copy of an assessment/property tax statement, rental/lease agreement (must include landlord's telephone number), or current utility bill. Driver's Licenses or Voter's Registration Cards do not meet the requirements.
- Birth Certificate: An original certified/state-issued birth certificate is required.
- Immunization Records: State law requires that your child's immunizations be up-to-date. Please ensure the exact month, day, and year of the immunizations are listed. To obtain a signed waiver, contact the Ottawa County Health Department at 616.669.0040 or the county health department in which you reside.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please call the JIA Offices at 616.457.8477 or email JIAinfo@jpsonline.org.