Extended Learning 20-21
Welcome to the Extended Traditional Learning Program!
Please keep updated with current information by reading our announcements. These links will be consistently updated as we send information out to families.
Need Technology Help?
During this current time of remote learning, the JPS Technology Department has opened up a way for you to get technology support for anything related to your JPS Remote Learning. Just submit a technology request by clicking this button, fill out the information, and we will reply as soon as possible.
Examples of things to submit a request for include:
• My Gmail is locked or I can't remember my password
• I am having trouble logging into a JPS program like Envision math or CLEVER
• I need some help with Google Docs
• A website link is not working for a specific grade.
• Or other general related technology questions.
• ***Printing from school issued Chromebooks is not supported***
• We cannot make house calls during this time
• We cannot help with your home internet from another provider like Comcast, Spectrum, etc
• We will not be able to provide support on a non-JPS device
• We do not provide support on your Remote Learning Plans - please contact your teacher for academic support.