How to Unblock Our Emails
Are JPS emails being deleted or sent to your junk/spam folders? If so, this guide is for you! Follow the steps for your email provider below.
- On your computer, go to contacts.google.com.
- At the top left corner, select Create contact.
- Enter the contact’s information, including the JPS email address.
- Select Save in the bottom right corner.
- From Yahoo Mail, select the Contacts icon (near the top right).
- Select Add a new contact.
- Enter the sender’s information, especially the JPS email address.
- Select Save.
Outlook, Live Mail, and Hotmail
- In the top right, select the Settings icon (gear icon)
- Select View all Outlook settings
- Select Mail
- Select Junk email
- Enter the sender email address
- Select Add > Save
Other email providers
For email providers not listed above, visit the white listing guide. Scroll and select the icon of your email provider and follow the instructions.