Extended Day Services
COVID-19 Response Plan
Please see the Prepared and Response Plan and a summary sheet to summarize the Prepared and Response Plan and answer the frequently asked questions.
Any questions regarding this plan, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having your students in our program!
Prepared Response Plan
Before and After School Care
Serving the community population by providing quality educational, recreational, and social programs for all elementary age groups.
Students in pre-kindergarten through sixth grade have the opportunity to participate in wholesome enrichment activities that are not part of the regular instructional, curricular, athletic or fine arts performance programs. To do so, we believe that a program consisting of a wide variety of activities should be made available during extended school hours, using school facilities and equipment, and under the direction of an outstanding building Extended Day Supervisor.
JPS Before and After School Care is located at:
Snow Days and Days off
Read more about Snow Days and Days off program.
Summer Camp is available five days a week from 6:45 am – 6:00 pm during the summer months.
- If you have any questions regarding the main K - 6th summer camp program or the Preschool Plus Summer Camp program please contact the Assistant Director of Tuition Based Programs - Chelsey Dornbos at email@example.com
Attached is the 20/21 BASC registration contract. Here are a few things to make sure you include:
- $50 registration fee per family must be with a completed contract per child.
- Please indicate if you are using a Tuition Express on file or attaching one in your email.
- Cash or Check (payable to JPS) can be dropped in our drop box (note: your spot is not secure until a registration fee is submitted).
- Please indicate if your child(ren) is registered in our preschool program.
You will be receiving a confirmation email if you have a spot. Further COVID related communication will be sent when it becomes available.
Contact Chelsey Dornbos with any questions with registration at 616.457.1406 Ext. 2429,
It's fast, easy and secure!
JPS Early Childhood Center is excited to offer the safety, convenience and ease of Tuition Express (ProCare). A payment processing system that allows secure, on-time tuition and fee payments to be made from either your bank account or credit card. During ECC office hours (8am-4pm) we also accept cash or check payments.
(616) 777-6534 ext 2852
(616) 777-6534 ext 2858