*Snow Day/Days Off Registration is CLOSED*
Students of all ages will have the opportunity to participate in wholesome enriched activities that will provide your child with a quality educational, recreational and social experience. Students must be able to function in a one adult to fifteen student environment to participate. There is a three strike program detailed in the handbook for behavior problems.
Snow Days and Days Off
Your child will participate in many enriching activities through out the day. The activities consist of teamwork games and activities, arts and crafts, computer time, gym games, outdoor play and much more...
- Your child must be enrolled in the Extended Day Care(before and after school) program to participate.
- You must be pre-enrolled to access services, there was a form handed out to parents in the Extended Day Care program. (We DO NOT accept drop off students)
- Located in the ECC Gym
- 6:45 am to 6:00 pm
- The charge is $50 per child (flat rate fee).
- There are no multiple child discounts.
- This will automatically be added to your statement.
- There are no refunds for the days you are signed up for and choose not to attended.
- Parents need to provide a sack lunch, we will provide a morning and afternoon snack.
There are still spaces available. Please contact Chelsey Dornbos at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify a place in the Snow Day/Day Off Program.
*There is a limit on how many students we can take due to child care licensing.
*This is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. We do our best to send out this form to everyone to provide a fair opportunity.
On snowy days it will be important to pay close attention to your T.V. and radio because care may be canceled due to severe and dangerous weather conditions. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Snow Day/Days Off Registration is CLOSED.
Payments will be due by the 10th of every month.
Can be paid by:
- Check (to Jenison Public Schools or JPS)
- Automatic Withdrawl via Tuition Express (check out information below)
$15.00 fee will be added to late monthly payments.
In regards to payment, you will be charged your normal rate for the days you checked. You will be not charged the days we are closed. If you check a day and choose not to attend you will be charged.
It's fast, easy and secure!
JPS Early Childhood Center is excited to offer the safety, convenience and ease of Tuition Express (ProCare). A payment processing system that allows secure, on-time tuition and fee payments to be made from either your bank account or credit card. During ECC office hours (8am-4pm) we also accept cash or check payments.
Questions or concerns with payments please contact:
Chelsey Dornbos (616) 777-6534 ext 2852 email@example.com