Music (Grades K-12)
Beginning Music 1
Beginning Music 2
Intermediate Music 1
Intermediate Music 2
Intermediate Music 3
MS Music Concepts
MS Music Appreciation
Band (Grades 6-12)
Orchestra (Grades 5-12)
Choir (Grades 7-12)
Online Courses with Community Partner Opportunities
HS Music Appreciation*
Students may register with the following Community Partners, following completion of enrollment with JIA. All paperwork and participation must be done through the Community Partner directly.
- Grand Rapids Civic Theatre: Students may register for weekly musical theatre classes.
- Joyful Sounds Music Studio (K-2): Students in grades K-2 may register for the weekly Rhythm Kids class, an exciting music and drumming class where they can explore the world of rhythm through music, instrument play, songs, and games.
- KANA Music: Students may register for individual lessons or group classes.
- Koinonia Home School Group: Students may register for weekly classes including Choir, Guitar, and General Music at various age levels.
- Marshall Music (Grandville): Students may register for weekly individual lessons and may pick from a variety of instruments to study.
- ResLife Home School Program: Students may register for weekly classes in the area of Music.
- West Michigan Homeschool Fine Arts: Students may register for weekly classes including Band, Orchestra, Color Guard, and Choir. An audition process is required by the Community Partner.
*Course Description Coming Soon!