Art (Grades K-12)
MS American Art
MS World Art
Introduction to Art (9-12)
Studio Art (9-12)
Digital Photography (9-12)
Online Courses with Community Partner Opportunities
Theater Arts (K-12)*
Students may register with the following Community Partners, following completion of enrollment with JIA. All paperwork and participation must be done through the Community Partner directly.
- Art by Era: Students may register for weekly art classes that explore their creativity in a variety of different mediums.
- Grand Rapids Civic Theatre: Students may register for weekly performance art classes that include Acting, Stage Makeup, Backstage Basics, and more.
- Homeschool Ancillary Program (HsAP)+ (9-12): High school students may register for a weekly art class where they explore the five major elements of art (texture, shape, color, line, and space).
- Koinonia Home School Group: Students may register for a weekly art class. Some options include General Art, Drawing, and Painting.
- ResLife Home School Program: Students may register for weekly classes in the area of Art.
*Course Descriptions Coming Soon!
+The HsAP Community Partner is only available for high school students, taking art courses.