Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is currently closed.
To learn more about partnering with Jenison International Academy for homeschool programming and resources in the future, please contact the JIA Offices.
- Residency in the State of Michigan
- High School students must be less than 20 years old by September 1, 2017, and not have already obtained a GED or high school diploma.
- Elementary students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2016 (for the 2016-2017 school year).
- All Homeschool Partnership students may not be enrolled or participating in any other public or private school program.
The Following Paperwork is Required for Enrollment:
- Proof of Residency: School Personnel must have a copy of an assessment/property tax statement, rental/lease agreement (must include landlord's telephone number), or current utility bill. Driver's Licenses or Voter's Registration Cards do not meet the requirements.
- Birth Certificate: An original certified/state-issued birth certificate is required.
- Immunization Records: State law requires that your child's immunizations be up-to-date. Please ensure the exact month, day, and year of the immunizations are listed. To obtain a signed waiver, contact the Ottawa County Health Department at 616.669.0040 or the county health department in which you reside.
The Enrollment Packet, Online Learning Agreement and required documents can be completed and submitted to:
Nancy Gibson, JIA Office Manager
Jenison International Academy
7506 Church Ct.
Jenison, MI 49428
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please call the JIA Offices at 616.457.8477 or email JIAinfo@jpsonline.org.