Applications for students entering grades K-12 who reside in one of the following Michigan Counties: Allegan, Barry, Ionia, Kent, Montcalm, Muskegon, Newaygo, and Ottawa are now being accepted for the 2018-2019 school year.
To learn more about our program and to see course demonstrations, please plan on attending our open house at the Jenison Center for the Arts on Tuesday, January 23, 2018, from 6:00pm - 7:00pm. The Jenison Center for the Arts is located at 8375 20th Avenue in Jenison, MI 49428. Please use the Bauer Road Entrance!
- Residency in the State of Michigan
- High School students must be less than 20 years old by September 1, 2017, and not have already obtained a GED or high school diploma.
- Elementary students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2016 (for the 2016-2017 school year).
- All Homeschool Partnership students may not be enrolled or participating in any other public or private school program.
The Following Paperwork is Required for Enrollment:
- Proof of Residency: School Personnel must have a copy of an assessment/property tax statement, rental/lease agreement (must include landlord's telephone number), or current utility bill. Driver's Licenses or Voter's Registration Cards do not meet the requirements.
- Birth Certificate: An original certified/state-issued birth certificate is required.
- Immunization Records: State law requires that your child's immunizations be up-to-date. Please ensure the exact month, day, and year of the immunizations are listed. To obtain a signed waiver, contact the Ottawa County Health Department at 616.669.0040 or the county health department in which you reside.
An email will be sent to the parent or guardian email account when a completed application has been received. Upon review and approval, a welcome message and course selection email will be issued to the same address.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please call the JIA Offices at 616.457.8477 or email JIAinfo@jpsonline.org.